Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know you are busy, and that there are many other sites out there. Here's why it's worth taking a few moments to submit your free listing with us.
List Your Shows
- We receive an average of 2300 visits each day from local people looking for live Arts & Culture events in Victoria.
- Your listing will appear on our daily slide on the 65+ Posterloop screens in prime locations around town
- Our site can post a facebook event for you, with a link to your profile and all your details. You (or your FB page) remains the event admin.
- Easily include a public link to your facebook event, increasing it's search engine ranking and exposure outside your friend circle.
- Linked ticket outlet and venue profiles provide extensive details with minimal effort to you.
- People can add your event to their google calendar with one click.
- Your event, profiles, photos, audio and comments are included in our permanent, public archive.
FAQS about ArtsVictoria.ca Features
- Your "Account Home" , and how do i use it?
- Calendar Features, and how do i list an event?
- Directory Features, and how do i list a resource?
- Announcements, how to post and what categories are there?
Victoria Arts Scan
Artsvictoria.ca was born out of a 2009 City of Victoria public consultation initiative called the Victoria Arts Scan.
- What is the Victoria Arts Scan?
- What does the Victoria Arts Scan involve?
- How can the public provide input?
- What is the Victoria Cultural Plan?
- How does the City currently support arts and culture?
- What is Victoria's Public Art Policy?
- How is Victoria Arts Scan funded?
Who Can I Contact
If you have a question which is not addressed above,
or if you would like more information on the Victoria Arts Scan project please contact:
Community Development Planner Parks, Recreation and Culture Department City of Victoria